Frequently Asked Questions
How do I pay my water bill online?
- Click here to pay your Water Bill
*A convenience fee of $1.00 for check and saving payments; 2.75% (+$.50 if under $100) for credit and debit card payments.
- Click here to view a video!
October 29, 2015 there was an information meeting held. This is a video of the meeting.
- The City of Mayville provides Curbside Leaf Pickup in the fall of the year usually beginning the first week of October and continuing until all leaves are collected or the first snow arrives.( See Public Notices for beginning and ending dates.) The City of Mayville does not provide curbside leaf pick-up in the spring of the year. Leaves can be brought to the City Compost pile located behind the City Garage. City residents are advised that leaves may be placed in loose piles in the terrace areas at the street edge in preparation for collection by the Public Works Department personnel. Please do not place in the street or gutter.
- All Mayville City Residents vote at Mayville City Hall on 15 South School Street in Mayville Wisconsin. If you have recently moved to the City of Mayville or changed addresses in the City of Mayville you will have to complete an GAB-131 Voter Application form. If you are a new voter you will also need to complete an GAB-131 Voter Application form and have proper identification. Mayville City Hall has GAB-131 voter Application Forms on hand for completion. Click here for more information on voting and elections
- Residents of the City of Mayville living in a single family residence or a multi-family (4 family or less) are included within the city contract with Advanced Disposal. The residence will be charged on their water bill monthly through the city as of December 1, 2014.
If you have problems with your service, please feel free to contact Advanced Disposal.
Click here for Advanced Disposal's website.
Advanced Disposal may also be reached at 920-387-0987.
- Email Deputy Clerk, Christina Keller, at firstname.lastname@example.org with details about a community fundraiser or event.
- May 1st through October 31st, brush pick up is on the second and last Mondays of the month.
November 1st through April 30th, brush pick up is on the Last Monday of Every Month.Click here for details, including exact dates and requirements.
- City Hall Hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M., closing from 12:00 P.M. to 12:30 P.M. each day. If you need assistance during 12:00 P.M. to 12:30 P.M. call ahead to make arrangements, 920-387-7900 ext. 1201.
For your convenience there is a drop box in the parking lot for various payments.
- The Building Inspector City Hall Office Hours are
Mondays from 10:30 A.M. to 11:30 A.M. or by appointment. The building inspector can be reached at 920-387-7900 ext. 1209 or 920-210-6351.
- Bulk Material may be dropped off on the last Saturday, unless posted otherwise, of each month, from May through September, from 8:00 a.m. to Noon, behind the Wastewater Treatment Plant. Click here for details, including exact dates and requirements.