Home Phone: 920-212-0441
Email Address: email@example.com
Address: 235 N CLARK ST MAYVILLE, WI 53050
First Ward 4/2019
Home Phone: 920-387-4724
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 322 Horicon Street
Second Ward 4/2020
Home Phone: 920-387-5711
Email Address: email@example.com
Address: 5 COTTONWOOD LANE MAYVILLE, WI 53050
Third Ward 4/2019
Home Phone: 920-319-1367
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 352 N Main
Fourth,Seventh, & Eighth Ward 4/2020
Home Phone: 920-296-5320
Email Address: email@example.com
Address: 1176 DAYTON ST MAYVILLE, WI 53050
Fifth Ward 4/2019
Home Phone: 715-220-2412
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sixth Ward 4/2020
Home Phone: 920-382-8541
Email Address: email@example.com
Address: 631 SEITZ AVE MAYVILLE, WI 53050
Common Council Meetings
Common Council – 6/11/2018
Special Common Council – 5/29/2018
Common Council – 5/14/2018
Want to Run?
Election is held for Alderpersons and Mayor every April with 2 year terms.
- First, Third, and Fifth Wards in odd years.
- Mayor, Second, Fourth/Seventh/Eight, and Sixth Wards in even years.
Questions, please feel free to contact the Clerk's Office: 387-7900 x 1203.
2018 Spring Election
2018 Spring Election:
- Circulation of nomination papers cannot start until Dec 1, 2017.
- Deadline for filing the Declaration of Candidacy, Campaign Registration Statement and Nomination Papers is Jan 2, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. * If City Hall is not open, you may drop papers in the silver drop box in the parking lot and a receipt of filing will be mailed.
- Deadline for incumbents to file the Notification of Noncandidacy is December 22, 2017 at 5pm.
- Spring Primary (if necessary) will be held February 20, 2018.
- The Spring Election will be held April 3, 2018.
Important Candidate Documents: