TAG Center Aqua Instructor
- Engage and update TAG Center social media patrons with up-to-date information.
- Create and implement innovative marketing materials at facility and throughout City and local communities.
- Promote new programs, special events, and other offerings while adhering to budgetary guidelines.
- Create, plan, and organize TAG Center special events while collaborating with other departments and area businesses when applicable.
- Actively engage members while working front desk coverage.
- Assist with program guide creation and editing.
Associate or Bachelor's degree in communications, media relations, digital media, or related field. Experience considered in lieu of education requirement.
Experience with social media as well as special event planning or member engagement desired.
Must be outgoing, energetic, friendly, and reliable.
15 hours/week, regularly scheduled. Potential for up to 5 hours additional hours weekly as needed.
- $13.00 per hour starting pay dependent on education and experience.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, July 17 at 4:30 PM
Please send resume and cover letter to Doug Wickersham, firstname.lastname@example.org
TAG Center Housekeeping
- Clean assigned areas of the TAG Center.
- Moping, sweeping, cleaning windows, floors, bathrooms, locker rooms, changing areas, etc.
- 18 years or older
- Reliable, friendly, and courteous.
- Hours will be 10:00am to 2:00pm Monday through Friday
For more information or to obtain an application please contact the TAG Center at 920-387-7988 or email email@example.com