CITY OF MAYVILLE PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
Applications will be accepted for one (1) Laborer position in the City of Mayville Public Works Department. Employment will begin on mid-October. Work duties will include, but not be limited to: Brush Pick-up, Curbside Leaf Collection, Snow Plowing, Storm Sewer Repair, Street Repair, Building and Ground Maintenance, and other miscellaneous and related departmental duties as assigned. Work hours are Monday thru Friday 40 hours a week with seasonal overtime.
- Must possess a valid CDL license, Class B,C,D
- Must have High School Diploma or GED.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Ability to operate Dump Truck, Front End Loader, Backhoe and other heavy equipment.
- Experience in Snow Plowing, carpentry, masonry and other related skills are desirable.
Starting wage will be commensurate with experience and finalized at the time of hire.
Interested persons may obtain an application form at Mayville City Hall, 15 S School Street, Mayville, WI 53050 or at www.mayvillecity.com. Applications should be returned to the same location. Applications must be submitted by 4:30 p.m. on Friday, September 21, 2018.
The City of Mayville is an Equal Opportunity Employer.